Monday, January 21, 2013

Blogging Rookie

I feel like I may be the last person on earth to finally start a blog.  I love to read everyone else's blogs, and I really like that I can keep up on the busy lives of my family and friends.  So, here I am ... trying this "blogging" stuff for myself.  I was looking through all the photographs on my phone from the past year, and I was amazed at how much fun I had in 2012!  I had the opportunity to travel to some really awesome places, and I have made some new friends and had possible once in a lifetime experiences.  Sometimes it feels like life is very hum-drum and boring, but as I scrolled through my pictures I realized I had a lot of really great experiences last year.  I'm hoping 2013 will be just as fun and eventful (only good events I hope), and I will try to keep a diary of it all on this blog.  Plus, my first grandchild (that sounds so weird) will be born this spring, so I really need a place to post tons of pictures and show her off.  I'm sure she will be the most beautiful child on earth!  My daughter, Brittany, makes a book at the end of each year of her blogs - its the cutest thing ever!  I kind of look at this as another way of documenting my family history.  So I'm counting this as "genealogy" work.  So, I'm willing to give blogging a try.  Bring on 2013!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am excited you started a blog! It will be fun to keep up with you this way!

    ReplyDelete